Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Scathing Purple Musings

My blog started out as all original content where I would write mostly about local (Jacksonville) and state (Florida) education issues. I never really thought about myself as a writer just a guy with a message and as I learned more I realized that there were so many stories out there from people who are both better writers than me and who are equally concerned with education. I thought people had to know about them and because of this I made the decision to repost articles, figuring what’s important is getting the message out.

One of the best education blogs out there is Scathing Purple Musings by Bob Sykes and I routinely steal, err make that borrow, from him. If his blog isn’t on your list then you are truly missing out. He takes state issues and breaks then down succinctly, where I can’t say hello in less than 400 words and I invariably misspell a few words and dangle a participle or two.

In fact all the blogs I have listed routinely contribute to the education dialogue and deserve a look-see.

No comments:

Post a Comment