Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

How is discipline in Jacksonville’s schools? Ask a teacher.

I did and this is what he said.

I wrote up 4 kids for plagiarism on a science project. Plagiarism is in the code of conduct. I had to explain to a AP where in the rules for science projects that plagiarism is wrong and what plagiarism is. WTF? I had to tell her and highlight it in the ISEF international rules that it was on page 3 after the cover page and table of contents under ethics in the first paragraph where it was. Why am I challenged?

MY wife works in an elementary school and kids threaten faculty, and hit faculty and nothing is done.

Friends as I don’t take the districts word for anything, please don’t take mine, ask teachers what they think. You will probably be both surprised and appalled.

No comments:

Post a Comment