Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Vitti tells new board members to change their ways

Vitti warned board members about ignoring questions from reporters.

“In my experience, I’ve found that hiding from the media only makes things worse,” he said.

This continues his honesty, even if t is painful, is the best policy mantra that he has been selling. However I can’t help but think this is a slight finger wag at new school board members, Ashley Smith-Juarez, Jason Fischer and Connie Hall who while running were occasionally less than honest.

I am trying to be hopeful and I admit I am bit star struck by Vitti who had a great first week but with the collection of characters the public voted for it is hard to.

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2012-11-15/story/vitti-duval-school-board-retool-meetings-2013#ixzz2CUck20ph

No comments:

Post a Comment