Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Jeb Bush, clueless or completely clueless or I just threw up in my mouth a little.

During the champions for education meeting, Bush said "We must incentivize teachers to go to the challenging schools, where they're most needed."

Hmm I wonder if there was a time when we didn’t need to incentivize teachers to go to our most struggling schools.

Oh yeah it was called “before Jeb Bush got involved in education.”

This guy puts into place policies that kneecap our schools particularly our poorest schools and now he has the gall, with a “who me” look on his face to say good teachers don’t want to work at our struggling schools so we have to bribe them, which means he must inversely believe only bad teachers currently do work in them.

This man has been a pox on our state, schools, teachers and children. How he gets the time of day from any serious person in education and I am talking to you superintendent Vitti, is beyond me.

No comments:

Post a Comment