Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Senate President Done Geatz, good job Florida (sic)

I have to be honest I didn’t realize that Geatz made all his money in for profit hospice care. I didn’t even know there was such a thing as for profit hospice care. I was ignorant to the fact that people profited off people as they lay dying.

My mother was in hospice her last few weeks and it makes me sick to think her death may have paid for some executive’s golf clubs.

It turns out Geatz not only profited off the suffering and death of untold Floridians but he may have broken the law while doing so. Something Rick Scott’s health care company was fined over a billion dollars doing.

This is what passes for leadership here in Florida, self-serving individuals looking to make a buck off the people.

What does this have to do with education? Well first this ghoul was partly in charge of the disastrous education  agenda over the last few years and it is the same thing with on-line and testing education companies, vouchers, and charter schools,  those aren't in place to help our kids and improve education  they are their so self serving people can make a buck off the people.

Good job Floirda, I am the opposite of proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment