Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Google, Bank Street College, that is where Rebbecca Fishman-Lipsey received her master’s in education

This is the college where our latest member to the state board of education, Rebbecca-Fishman-Lipsey received her Master’s in Education. I googled in news and I received 7 hits though none of them seemed that newsworthy.

I then googled in feeling lucky and I received a lot more hits but most of them were for hotels near Bank Street College but I also discovered it only offers three degrees a Master of Science in Education (M.S.Ed.), Master of Education (Ed.M.), Master of Science (M.S.)

Is this some TFA College pumping out questionable masters degrees? I don’t want to disparage them if they are doing good work but something smells Rebecca Fishman-Lipsey, emphasis on the fishy, here.

To visit Banks College's website, click the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment