Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

26 emails from DTU and not one about the teacher raise

Why the lockdown on info about teacher raises? I have literally received 26 emails since the beginning of school roughly one every two days and not one has been about the raise negotiations. The money was allocated months ago even before school began.

Then when I reply to the emails asking about the negotiations I generally don’t get anything back. At first they responded I had to put my name and school center on the email, as if the return email me was not good enough and then the one response I did get, over a month ago, said they were figuring out who was eligible but since then nothing. Even the union reps I have talked to don’t have any information.

16 districts have already paid out, but even of the ones that haven’t I can’t believe they are having an information blackout like we are.

2 comments: