Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Florida makes me throw up in my mouth. Outrage everywhere!

I have to say I was outraged by the story of a Wisconsin couple who opened a private school took millions of dollars and when it failed just packed up and moved to Florida to set up shop again, because you know we like that kind of stuff around here.



I thought my outrage quota would have been filled for at least a little while.

It wasn’t because the state board of education welcomed former Teach for America recruiter Rebecca Fishman Lipsey to the board. This New York transplant who has only lived in Florida for going on four years never taught one day in a Florida classroom, she should be in good company as the chair, Gary Chartrand went from top fifty in grocery store news to running our schools also never taught a day in his life.


I am not proud to be a Floridian.

No comments:

Post a Comment