Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Did Vitti just insult the intelligence of the people of Jacksonville?

In an op-ed to the Times Union where he compares public schools to blockbusters, reminiscent of Jeb Bush comparing schools to buying milk, in an effort to sell his school choice idea, he said, Also 86 percent of our principals believe open enrollment is needed to effectively compete with external choice options.

Yeah I can see it now, hey guys I have this great idea and please just forget for a moment I have already made a historic amount of principal changes including 11 before the first semester was over, what do you think?

Are you kidding me?!? I can’t believe 14 percent said, nah, I think we should pass.

I think it is a bad idea and for him to use that as a selling point tells me I am right.

No comments:

Post a Comment