Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, March 28, 2014

Voucher advocate is all about accountability and fair comparisons just not right now.

From Redefined Ed: Lisa Tucker, director of First Christian Academy in DeFuniak Springs, said she supports the public schools in her area, and that she would have no problem seeing their results compared to students at her school. However, she said it could take time before those comparisons are feasible.

“I welcome accountability,” she told the committee. “I welcome a day when we are given the same test. I welcome an opportunity to show how over-qualified my staff members are. I welcome the opportunity to be that place within our community, and to provide, again, a choice that makes both systems, both schools, better.”


Just not today right?

Um, why couldn’t the comparisons be made available tomorrow?

I bet it is because the comparisons would show the exact opposite of her second paragraph.

In Florida accountability is only for public schools and private schools that take vouchers are laughing all the way to the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment