Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Ashley Smith Juarez calls out the Superintendent

At today's meeting to discuss his evaluation Ashley Smith Juarez, usually a reliable supporter of the superintendent said,

"Mr. Superintendent, I submit to you we can do better -- and you have to do better," said Ashley Smith Juarez

It sounds like she is tiring of his schtick.

I have to say, I thought she was going to be a disaster when she joined the board but on occasion she has surprised me, unlike Scott Shine, where I may disagree with her, heck often especially about boundary changes and charter schools, I get the sense she is at least informed and is taking her job seriously, unlike Shine who was just licking to add to his resume and tick an item off his bucket list.


No comments:

Post a Comment