Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Scott Shine gets one right about guns

I think Mr. shine has been a dreadful, I mean legendarily bad school board member for a variety of reasons that I won't go into here, though if you want to put his name in the search bar you can easily find them. That being said, I agree with his position on arming teachers.

From First Coast News,

In response, Duval County School Board Member Scott Shine says Florida Carry needs to pump the breaks.

"I think what we have to consider is that the training to have a concealed weapons permit doesn’t really bring you to the level of law enforcement dealing with an active shooter situation," said Shine.


Later in the piece it mentions he is ...an instructor in shooting sports and a teacher of a local concealed weapons class.

Um gulp.

Here is the thing, If shine who has had in my opinion had tons of bad ideas knows arming teachers is  a bad one, then that just proves how bad the idea is.

No comments:

Post a Comment