Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, August 3, 2018

Nick Howland says I got it wrong

Nothing in this post is right. I clearly said I support higher compensation for our teachers so that we can attract, reward and retain the best. Teachers are most critical part of a child's education. Here's the link to the video: Nick Howland

I would argue when he says we need more compensation to attract teachers he is saying the teachers we have aren't very good. Also it might be counter intuitive but in school factors play about a fifth of how children do though teachers do play a huge part of that fifth.

Anyway he sent a link to the video of the forum which I have included below so you can be the judge for yourselves.

I would encourage everyone to watch the entire video but Mr. Howland speaks at: 

12:35
19:20
26:10
34:27
43:43
1:00:10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeA5kmhBju0

No comments:

Post a Comment