Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Jason Fischer reveals his true character, or lack of it

So this is the story Action New Jax did tonight. It was about Politicians getting to park for free at meters for official business. Okay I guess we can debate how fair that is. I mean if I go down to city hall, it's official business. The thing is Jason Fischer instead of parking at a meter just parked in the crosswalk, and then when confronted blamed it on a Hemming Plaza security guard.

I am not saying Jason Fischer lied, but does anyone believe him?




I don't.

This guy in my opinion, is corrupt and completely dishonest and sadly he represents people.

A retired and disabled vet put me onto the story and this is what they had to say.

What a lie...and if someone would go out of their way to blame it on a poor $10 an hour, ham and egger security guard just trying to get by then he would have no problem lying about bigger things...what a piece of shit....blame it on the security guard...I dont think so Jason

I deal with that everyday when I go out just to get a loaf of bread and some milk so it really hit a nerve...its what he would consider a little thing that reveals his true character.....

Or lack of it

Friends is nobody going to step up and take this guy on? He's unpopular with everyone but his donors and I bet they only tolerate him.

We have to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment