Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, June 19, 2020

Kimbery Daniels gives a community activist a new car.

Kimberly Daniels has to be the most corrupt politician in Jacksonville and I don't say that just because of her multiple ethics violations, and her giving a car, I can't make this stuff up, to a community activist during a tough campaign doesn't exactly change my mind.



The person she gave the car to is a lady named Eunice Barnam and if you follow local education you know she has been a fierce advocate for improving our schools which makes her association with Kimberly Daniels so befuddling because public ed had few foes as big as Daniels. Sadly I guess a new car goes a long way to shaping ones views. Ahem Gary Chartrand you could probably get me a lot cheaper than the million you spend on Rory Diamond (jk)

This however really does reminds me of when Gary Chartrand gave Rory Diamond's charity a million dollars ensuring his fealty against the needs of our schools and children. The rich and connected can seemingly do anything.

The crazy thing about this is I am sure its perfectly legal, though somebody may want to look because Daniels has a history of not dotting her Is or crossing her Ts.

We need to change things before Florida's reputation as the most corrupt state gets even worse.

To read more click the links,

https://www.nosue.org/florida-corruption/

https://www.tampabay.com/opinion/editorials/editorial-stop-going-easy-on-floridas-corrupt-public-officials-20190505/

If this and all of Daniels other corruption, including her surprising pro slavery views, outrage you and I hope they do, I hope you will consider supporting Angie Nixon against her.

https://angienixon.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment