Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2022

Was SB candidate April Carney at J6 and other bad decisions on her part

 Several people have contacted me about Mrs. Carney's participation in the January 6th attack on the capital. One even sent me images of somebody who looks a lot like her, if not her. Knowing her far-right politics, I thought her being there was a distinct possibility, so I asked, and then I asked again. You would have thought I was a JPEF candidate forum because, like them, I have gone ignored. 

Being in Washington D.C. on January 6th may show lousy judgment though sadly, if she admitted it, it might get her even more support from the far right, but unless she actually went into the capital, it isn't a crime, and neither is her ignoring potential constituents and voters, which she now has a documented history of doing.

The thing is, if Carney has nothing to hide, then why is she doing all this hiding.

I believe participating on J6 should disqualify anyone from any elected office; the bad judgment and the disregard for our rule of law are just too much, though I get it; to some people, it's a feather in their cap. Regardless though, she should let people know and either confirm these rumors or put them to bed, and her not doing so, along with her other actions, lead me to believe they may be true. 

Not answering questions, not showing up to forums, ignoring potential voters and constituents, and making the nonpartisan race political all show a habitual pattern of bad decisions, whether she attended J6 or not.

If Mrs. Carney wants to set the matter straight, I and many others would like to hear what she has to say.  




No comments:

Post a Comment