Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, June 10, 2013

Iranetta Wright gets support at school board meeting

While watching the school board meeting, I was reminded about a line from last nights Game of Thrones. "Any man who must say 'I am the King' is no true king. I'll make sure you understand that when I've won for you." -- Tywin

There are four people up for area chief, of those 4 only one had people speak on her behalf and that is Iranetta Wright. Two teachers and a parent did so.

Is it possible that everybody I have talked to about her is wrong? Or maybe it’s something else, maybe these people felt forced to speak because the community is rising up against her.

The parent said, (Jackson is) a totally different environment since she (Wright) arrived Yeah that’s what happens when 500 kids leave and the district employs superhuman efforts to turn the school around.

People speaking for her actually highlighted what a weak leader and administrator she has been and if Vitti thinks she is one of the best the district has to offer woe on us. Anybody who must say, or have underlings say, look at me I’m doing great and I deserve this promotion, probably doesn’t deserve the promotion in the first place. 

2 comments:

  1. Wright contacted AJHS and asked teachers to speak on her behalf today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just shows that incompetence in Duval continues. She must have friends in high places.

    ReplyDelete