Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, May 25, 2012

Will she or won’t she run: Betty Burney

Or even can she?

Here are some signs pointing to her not running. She blew off the DTU candidate questionnaire. I was told by the DTU she missed the interviews because she was out of town for her son’s graduation and that’s reasonable. If I had a child graduating I couldn’t say I wouldn’t have done the same thing but to not even bother with the questionnaire is another matter.

Then the board just completed its Master Board training (and please no jokes), well some of the board anyways. Wright, Lee, Couch, and Barrett did and Gentry, Hazouri and Burney didn’t. The first four either have two more years or have announced they are running in 2012, where Gentry and Hazouri have announced they aren’t.

We are coming off a tough few years and I believe new leadership is what we need and Burney (and Barrett too) should follow Hazouri and Pratt-Dannals into retirement. I don’t question Mrs. Burney’s desire and commitment, just her results which have been pretty poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment