Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, September 23, 2016

Cindy Edelman, she's rich white and just cares to much

From the Times Union

Cindy Edelman, a philanthropist and education advocate, noted that Duval County has run through a number of superintendents over time. She likened this week of conflict and danger to Vitti’s job as to the movie “Groundhog Day,” in which a day repeats with little change.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2016-09-23/story/school-board-argues-delays-hiring-mediator-special-meeting

What they didn't mention the part time art classes I am told she taught at Bolles for a bit? There you have it, in Jacksonville that makes a bonafide education activist, by the way, I am just a blogger, in an effort to get my friends to stop picking on me for being referred to as a blogger, I asked the Times union if they would call me an education activist and they told me no.

By Groundhogs day she means two in nine years but hey who's counting. Did she not see Groundhogs Day?

I just watched The Magnificent Seven and one of the characters said, you can cut the ears off a mule but that doesn't make it a horse. Ladies and gentlemen I present you Cindy Edelman. 

3 comments:

  1. You're the biggest activist in Jax. T-U is such a rag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the hell do you teach? Also, when do you teach? You seem to blog often - your writing is also full of grammatical errors...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Cindy Edelman fan, please tell her to go away, she is part of the problem...

      Delete