Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, December 18, 2020

DCPS is going to get somebody killed, how they haven't already is beyond me

 So this happened.


My wife tested positive for Covid on Sunday. I felt fine, tested anyway, and was negative. I did call out and let the school know on Sunday.

On Monday, I started feeling symptoms, Tuesday tested again and was positive and let my school know. The DOH called me on Wednesday asked me two questions. When I started feeling symptoms and who my paras were.

I just assumed they would quarantine my entire room. They didn't they didn't do anything with my room. This is outrageous, I obviously had it while I was at school, and social distancing is basically a myth.

DCPS isn't trying to keep people safe, but instead, they are trying to keep butts in seats, and they can blame it on the DOH, but ultimately the district is responsible. How both can be so reckless with people's lives is beyond me.

I wasn't the only one to get sick at my school in the last few days. I was told a student, but not their one on one para was quarantined, and one half of a married couple was sent home.

We have been lucky thus far, but I have no idea how somebody hasn't died yet.

Outrageous and reckless

Chris

1 comment:

  1. It is not for us to reason why Chris. It is but for us to do and die.

    Some guy smarter than me said that. Prolly lives in Detroit now.

    ReplyDelete