Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The Duval County School Board only takes care of their own

A comment from hopefully a new reader:

I don't generally read your blog but a friend of mine sent it to me. I am a district administrator and I am sickened by this information. 

I have worked at the DCPS office for almost 10 years and have gotten nothing but about a 1% raise last year. Why in the world can the board members give their personal auditor (who is known more for taking long lunches and preparing cookies and parties) over $20,000?

 If they are giving her what other districts pay (and I agree that teachers here should get what other districts pay) then I want the board to approve raises for all district employees to make what other districts pay. they are only taking care of her because she is theirs. 

They don't work or care about the rest of us.

1 comment:

  1. The raise and its timing,on the heels of the miraculous discovery of extra millions in the "couch cushions," seems suspicious. Linked?

    ReplyDelete