Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, August 25, 2014

The JPEF “Greatly Concerned” by Willie’s actions.

Yesterday I wrote they didn’t care and I was apparently too hasty. I am sure their on-call Sunday Facebook person doesn’t have much power.

Well today they got back to me and said: Hi Chris, we looked up the claims on the portion of the mailer you sent us. Some of the information that is attributed to us is inaccurate, and that concerns us greatly. We'd encourage everyone to visit schoolfactsjax.org for current and accurate information.

The only thing that Willie got right is there is currently 16 F and D schools in district 4 everything else he straight made up.

Now we just have to see if the Times Union who endorsed Willie and who I informed about his deception, including the JPEF’s reaction, cares.

Finally cheers to the JPEF. I am pretty hard on them but at least here they saw something wrong and they acknowledged it. 

1 comment:

  1. Probably too late to change the voting, but at least they did acknowledge your concerns.

    ReplyDelete