Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, April 6, 2012

Should Burney, Barrett or Hazouri be allowed to help pick the next superintendent?

The unanimous decision at teacher happy hour tonight was no.

First everybody thought it was wrong. Then I heard, affront to decency, conflict of interest and are you kidding me??,About how the organization that Betty Burney works for was brought in to help the board find the next super.

When it was pointed out that those three had helped pick the last two supers, Wise and Pratt Dannals, the old saying, if it happens once shame on you, if it happens twice shame on me and if it happens three times, you have to be F%^$ing kidding me.

Friends, you have to be F$%^ing kidding me if we allow those three to be included in the next decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment